Sunday, May 23

Two things I Love

Good conversation and good food.  I was lucky enough to have both tonight.  My best friend Shannon was in town this weekend from North Carolina.  Unfortunately it was a busy weekend for both of us, but we managed to squeeze in a dinner before she had to leave.  It doesn't matter how long it is has been since we have seen each other we can always pick up where we left off.

We went to eat at my favorite restaurant, Crescent City Grill, since Shannon's favorite restaurant, Mexican Kitchen was closed (blessing from the Lord).  I am only kidding.  I know she was disappointed since this is the 2nd time we have tried to go to the Kitchen only for it to be closed.  I don't like Mexican Kitchen but will sacrifice any desire for enjoying my dining experience for a few select people and Shannon happens to be one of them.  Maybe next time your in town they will be open.  Better yet, why don't you call and schedule your next trip to town around their operating schedule.

Regardless of where we went, it was fun to catch up.  I am not so sure the other patrons seemed to appreciate our seedy topics of conversation, you know how the room seems to go quite whenever you loudly make an embarrassing proclamation.  There really is no substitute for a best friend.

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...