Tuesday, May 25

Bones in the Bed

Here is a funny story for you.

I am a member of a message board and today the question was brought up if whether or not you or you spouse snored or talked in their sleep.  I got to thinking and neither of us really snore on the regular.  Of course there are those times that one or both of us are so tired or sick that it is inevitable that we are going to snore, but as a general rule we have full use of our nasal passages as we sleep :)

However, we are talkers.  Matt and I both are known to talk and make absolutely no sense whenever our eyes are closed and our subconscious takes over.  We have had conversation on many subjects from ground beef to army paperwork, but this one night in particular was a doozey.

In my defense I do not remember any of this, so I have to take my husbands word for it.
I started with me getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, this woke up my husband.  Apparently I walked back from the bathroom and didn't turn off the light.  So there I was standing in the space between the bed and the bathroom door, and my body was eerily back-lit from the glow of the bathroom light.  Matt says that he stared at me because I was freaking him out.  He insisted that I get back in the bed, and that is when I said, "There are bones in the bed."  Not sure that he heard me correctly, again he insisted that I get back in bed only to hear me say, "There are bones in the bed."  Matt says that he finally proved to me that the bed was free from bones, he had to pull back the sheets and do a clean sweep before I climbed back in.  And then like it had never happened I was back asleep.
skeleton Pictures, Images and Photos

Why did I think there were bones in the bed?  I have no idea.  The only thing that Matt and I can think is that the bobby pins I use in my hair must have poked me or something, but really, how feasible is that?

Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...