Tuesday, May 18

I am an onion, I have layers.

This is mainly for Shannon because I know she is probably stalking me as we speak.  I also know that she is probably bored and this will give her something to do. :)


LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Chelle
Birth Date: March 19
Current Location: Mississippi
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde (sounds better than saying Red)
Righty/Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: dying in a car accident, spiders, my teeth falling out.
Your dream of the perfect date:  Going on a hike up to the top of a mountain and stopping halfway for a picnic lunch.
Goals you’d like to achieve: Finishing my master's degree
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: How much longer can I lay here before I absolutely have to get up
Your best physical feature: My hair color
Your bed time: 10:30
Your most missed memory: I don't understand this.  I miss things, but I have good memories of the things I miss.
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, but I like Diet Dr. Pepper
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: I like going out with a group of friends cause we have some funny friends.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla with sprinkles
Cappuccino or Coffee: No thank you
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Nope
Cigarettes: Nope
Pot: Nope
Cuss: On occasion.
Take showers: Mostly
Have a crush: Have a husband :)
Like school: Yes, I am a chronic overachiever
Believe in yourself: Yes.
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes
Think you’re a health freak: No, I have made an honest effort this year, but I don't beat myself up about it.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall:  Yes, to much.
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Yes
Been hurt: I got hit in the chin with a softball, does that count?
Dyed your hair: I don't color my hair
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: Honestly, no I have not
Got beaten up: No
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes, I adapt to the situation around me.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: been married for 3 years
Number of kids you’re planning on having: at least 1
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Green/Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Short or long hair: I like hair on the short side
Fat or fit: Normal to fit
Looks or personality: winning smile and smart-ass sense of humor
Fun or serious: Seriously Funny
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Making a note of an address I needed
1 HOUR AGO: Eating shrimp with my co-workers
1 WEEK AGO: Getting ready for a trip to GA
1 YEAR AGO:  Living in Savannah getting ready for a fun summer with my husband.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I feel: allergic
I hate: yogurt
I hide:  I can't tell you or they wouldn't be hidden
I need: the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to be over
I love: being creative
LAYER 12: FAVORITES.
Band: Queen
Color: Green
Food: Seafood
Thing to do: Sew, Paint, Cook
LAYER 13: RANDOM.
How long have you known your best friend?: probably close to 15 years
When’s the last time you kissed someone?: little over 3 weeks ago
What’s your middle name?: Denise
What are you excited for?: November
Do you have any saved texts on your phone?: Yes I have one incredibly sweet text saved from my husband that he sent when I was feeling discouraged about something.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

Thanks for the post! First off, I love that you said you have a fear of your teeth falling out. You would think that has happened to you before (Ha!) Second, if you are referring to me as your best friend (which I hope...), I would say we have known each other actually closer to 20 years. I met you when in 2nd grade, so probably around 8 years old. Crazy!!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...