Sunday, May 16

All about food

I like to cook, it is one of the things that makes me happy.  I love being in the kitchen and I love kitchen gadgets even more.  I like to try new things and figured that I could share a recipe from time to time.  I had to take dish with me last night and it was a hit.

Broccoli Slaw
2 heads of broccoli (or really as much broccoli as you think you will be able to eat)
Craisins
Sunflower Seeds
Real Bacon Bits
Red onion

Cut the broccoli into little florets.  I like them to be really small.  So I would cut one normal sized floret into 3-4 more pieces.  Chop red onion and mix in along with craisins, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits.  Add your desired amount there is not certain measurement.

Next mix 1 cup mayo, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 tbsp of vinegar.  This is your dressing.  Pour over broccoli mixture when you are ready to serve.  Keep chilled.

Enjoy!

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...