Monday, May 31

Sex and the City 2

Yes, I am on the bandwagon.  I went and saw it this afternoon.  And I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.  I have to admit though, I have only become a Sex and the City fan in the last 5 years. I never watched when it was on HBO, but thanks to TBS I became a lover of all things Bradshaw/York/Jones/Hobbs.  The movie didn't get very good reviews and I can understand why, as a whole it wasn't as good as the first, but for all of the SATC lovers out there, it served it's purpose to provide us a glimpse further into the lives of our favorite gal pals.  So if you are thinking about seeing it, do, it was worth the $7.

On a side note about the movie...was anyone else as bothered as I was about her passport?  From the second that I realized she set her passport down under those spices (damn you Aiden for distracting her) I knew she was going to leave it.  In my mind I was obsessed about her losing her passport, and honestly stressed about it the rest of the movie.  Obviously it all worked out in the end...but a word to the wise, NEVER SET YOUR PASSPORT DOWN.  You in all likelihood will not be as lucky as Carrie Bradshaw. :)

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...