Wednesday, August 11

You don't have to go home but you can't stay here...

Well I will go home, thank you very much! As a part of my trip this past weekend I told y'all that I had accomplished my two missions, one of those being finding a house.  Well I did it.
The Langford's will now be able to call this charming little house home in the next few weeks.  
(The Langford Casa)
The rental market in Hinesville definitely leaves a lot to be desired, but I was able to snag this little cutie.
There are several things that I don't like about it, but hey, it is a rental, and you aren't going to find everything you like.  So as an exercise to remind myself how lucky I was that I was able to rent this house I will share 10 reasons why I like our new home:
1.  We are very close to post.  No more long commute for Matt back and forth in the mornings and evenings.
2.  Came with a washer and dryer, so we will not have to purchase another dryer to replace the one we sold.
3.  The carpets were clean
4.  The kitchen has been outfitted with new stainless appliances.
5.  I will be right around the corner from my friend Cari, and really really close to some of my other friends.
6.  Wood burning fireplace which means during the cooler months of GA's winter (all two of them) we can cozy up to a fire.
7.  They love pets and Duece was even included on the lease, ha!
8.  It has a front porch.
9.  The house has great water pressure.  Nothing worse than trying to wash your hair or flush a toilet with water pressure equivalent to a squirt gun.
10.  The fenced in backyard with a deck, my favorite feature.  I am so glad that Duece is gonna have a back yard to run around in.


(Duece's playground)

I am extending an open invite to all of our friends who want to come and help me move in in a few weeks, or even those of you that just want to come and see us!  

4 comments:

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

This place is awesome! You did good! Definitely a score! I'm impressed!

Stacey said...

Congrats! It looks super cute! We absolutely had to have a fireplace in our house and I think it's been used less than 10 times in three years - mainly because I can't start a fire on my own! haha

Jenn Lawlor said...

Cool! Glad you found it though I'm jealous you are moving right around the corner from Cari!
Can't wait for you to come back :)

Chelle said...

Thanks girls!
I am realistic Stacey, we will probably start 2 fires.
And Jenn, don't you worry, I am pretty sure I can be in your drive way in approx 10 min. :)

So get your moving shoes on girls!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...