Wednesday, August 25

What A Girl Wants Wednesday

Its a new feature!  Aren't you excited?  I have been wanting to add a feature to my blog for a while now, but really couldn't think of anything that I wanted to spotlight.  Well, I have decided that today is the perfect day to introduce, What A Girl Wants Wednesdays.
  It will be chance for me to talk about things I need...or want, no definitely need. Sure you are thinking...isn't this just a clever way for you to send hints to your husband and family?  Well, of course not, you should be ashamed for even suggesting it.  I am purely doing this out of my desire to share with the world all of the wonderful things that I dream about having...and if in the meantime some of you want to take cues from this feature on future gift purchases, then I will not deny you that opportunity.  

So without further ado, I introduce you to the
 Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo
 

Lenny LabelMaker:  Hello Chelle
Me:  Hello cutie
Lenny LabelMaker:  I will be your best friend
Me:  That sounds delightful Lenny.

I would like a label maker.  I have come to this realization over the last week while I have been organizing and  and packing up stuff for my upcoming move.  I have so many rubber containers that would just look so cute with a little pristine white label.  They would all have uniform font, size, and color.  Wouldn't that look cute. 

 I convinced myself that I could make do with the $21.99 version of a Dymo that Wal-mart carries.  But after standing in the school supply aisle for 15 minute agonizing over the decision, I left home empty handed.  I need one that is more my style, and trust me when I say the LabelWriter 400 Turbo is exactly my style.  Don't be fooled by Lenny's small package, this cutie packs quite the punch.  According to the website Lenny's  "tiny printer fits anywhere on your desk, and makes labels for envelopes, packages, files, name badges and more in seconds from your PC or Mac via USB Connection. Prints over 40 styles and sizes of paper labels. Supports DYMO Stamps, the easy way to print postage from your computer. Included label software integrates easily with most software applications. Up to 55 labels/minute."

You can't tell me that isn't special.  And yes, in case you were wondering I would use it to put a cute label on my KitchenAide Mixer and on my Dyson Vacuum. The label would read, "Chelle's tools for making tastier food and a cleaner house for Matt".

I'll be seeing you Lenny Labelwriter 400 Turbo...
And now you know,

2 comments:

Maloree said...

I'm sold, I must get this label maker as well. I have said lesser version of Mr. Lenny, I am no longer satisfied.

Body Language said...

LOL! I want one too, but mostly to print shipping labels. I'm soooo tired of cutting out paper labels & taping them to packages. But I'd probably start labeling everything else too! Loved this post!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...