Monday, August 23

10 months


Yesterday Matt and I "celebrated", and I use the term celebrate loosely, 10 months checked off of our deployment countdown.  I can't believe that it has already been 10 months.  Right now, time seems to be going fast, other times it seemed to move slower than a 90 year old granny driving to the beauty salon.  I can't wait for the next couple of months to pass, so that Matt and I can have another moment like this: 



(A very happy flashback, circa July 2008)

I am very thankful that our 2nd deployment was easier than our first.  I am thankful that we rely on each other and are still sweet to each other even though we aren't next to each other on the couch or in bed with each other every night.  I think we have a mutual respect for what the other is going through, and that understanding is so important.  I think about how happy I am now and then I smile, because I know I will be exponentially happier when he is home with me again.

Now, I just need to get my DeLorean up and running. 

 Get me to November pronto Doc!


No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...