Tuesday, July 13

Life has a way

Well guys...I guess life has a way of keeping you from doing things you really shouldn't be doing...
My Justin Bieber saga continues.  I shared with y'all yesterday that I purchased "wonder bangs' " album on iTunes.  I burned the playlist to a CD and was waiting for the opportunity to "rock" out.  I was blasted by everyone I know, except for a friend named Dayle, she supported me in my efforts to listen to the Biebmeister.  I had to defended my decision to listen to whatever music I choose, but...

Life has a way.  Today when I got into my car, I put the CD in and anticipated the sounds of a prepubescent male voice singing, "Baby, baby, baby," and I got nothing, nada, zilch.  My CD didn't work.  Ugh, so frustrating.  Was this the world's way of telling me, "No Chelle" ? No Bieber for me, not today at least.  I will try again tomorrow.

On another note, I had some time to kill before my class started today so I ventured into a treasure chest called Marketplace Antiques.  I fell in love.  It really isn't so much antiques as it is "junk", but some of the junk has so much potential.  I bought a set of old shutters for $2.50 a piece and I have something neat planned for them, they called out to me when I saw them laying in the back corner against the wall.  Stay tuned to see what I do with them.  I know I have promised updates on several projects and I promise that one day I will post about them.

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...