Sunday, July 25

Grease is the word

You know you love it!  And like the website said, it is the original High School Musical



Word on the street is, Grease is being re-released.  But not just as a movie, but in sing-a-long fashion.  Go ahead Matt, roll your eyes... I won't make you take me.  I am so excited.

I spent many nights/days/slumber parties being uber nerdy and singing and acting out Grease with my friends!

Unfortunately I don't think it came to my theater, go figure.  That won't stop me from getting it on DVD and reliving my adventures with Danny, Sandy, and the rest of the gang.

4 comments:

Cari Walters said...

We can go together....Ill be uber nerdy right along with you.... :)

Chelle said...

Cari, don't you mean, We can go together, "like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong" LOL.

Kasey said...

I love that movie. I even have the soundtrack, much to my husband's dismay. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my. This is way exciting.

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...