Wednesday, January 12

So What Wednesday

I can't believe that it is Wednesday again already, this past week went by SO fast.

Photobucket


So what if:
  • I have a vase of dead flowers on my table, the gross dead flower water is keeping me from touching it.
  • The dress I am wearing to the ball this weekend is a little tight.
  • I agreed to teach 8th graders how to set equations equal to each other, but I have no idea how to do that myself.
  • I wear the same pair of track pants two or three times a week
  • We forgot to take the trash can to the curb this morning, I am fine with it just piling up on the front porch.
  • I don't scoop my dogs dooty in my own backyard
  • I run the dryer two times because I keep wanting to fluff up the close
  • I talk for my dog in a voice that I imagine to be his.


What are you saying "so what" to this week?
Join in at Shannon's Linky party and let her know what you think!

Photobucket


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...