Wednesday, June 23

Voila!

Here are the pictures of my Tuesday afternoon tie dye project.  My very own VBS.  If you need to know what VBS stands for or are just curious as to why I am wearing a tie dye shirt, just take a look here.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.  I went with yellow because:

1. It is a new color that I love
2. The yellow dye happened to be on sale at Hobby Lobby
3. It matched the cute butterfly iron on I had

I liked it so much, I am wearing it to work today and then to class tonight.  The project was so simple and easy, took a total of 10 min.  I was supposed to let it sit for 6-8 hours once the dye was applied, but I was too anxious and couldn't wait that long.  So after about 3.5 hours, this is the result I got.

Total cost for the project?  $2 for the men's shirt, $.49 for the iron on, and $3 for the dye.  You can't even buy a shirt for $3.50.  Score!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...