Saturday, June 19

It's raining baby boy's

Seems like everyone I know that is having a baby is having a boy.  Today I helped host a baby shower for my friend Emily Murphy and her sweet baby boy to be, John Riley Murphy.  It is hard to believe that I am finally at that point in my life where people my age are at the "baby stage".  It was just a small shower for all of the ladies in our Sunday School class, I appreciate everyone that was able to come, and also very glad that Emily's mom was able to come down from Morton.

One more month and Emily and Jay's family of two will become a family of three!  The Murphy's are going to make great parents!

John Riley's nursery is going to be a travel theme, so I thought it would be fun to incorporate that into her shower, esp after I found this great template for an invitation.


1 comment:

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

The travel theme turned out great! Too cute!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...