Wednesday, October 6

One Thing Please, Pretty Please With Sugar On Top

Do you know what today is?  Okay, don't fry your brain trying to figure it out.  
Today is:
There will be a very short list today, actually only one thing.  I am asking for one very simple thing, it is about 6'1, 185lbs, brown hair, and wrapped up in a ACU package.  Can you figure it out?  Well brace yourself, a full out 5 year old little girl tantrum is about to happen....
(throws myself on the floor, bangs fists, cries, and looks around to make sure people are watching me)
I WANT MY HUSBAND!


That is all.
(end temper tantrum)

Now, I am off to flag football practice to take out some of my frustration on unsuspecting girls!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

**Hugs** It's almost over! Love you bunches!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...