Thursday, September 23

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!!!

The first signs of my husband's much awaited arrival.  I am not quite to the point of jumping up on the couch a'la Tom Cruise, but needless to say I am getting very excited!  I hope you never have to wonder what it feels like to anticipate your best friend's arrival after they have been gone for a year, but I can tell you...it feels GOOD!  So for the next few weeks, I will stick with the Army party line of "hurry up and wait."  I am waiting...

No I haven't opened it.  Another thing I do not wish on anyone is having to open a tack box that has spent a year in the desert.  Aside from your loved one's belongings, weird smells and sand are also sitting within that black exterior, the former of the three being the only good thing.

It was a good way to start the day, yes I know it is lunch time and I am just starting my day...don't judge me.

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...