Saturday, September 11

Darf ich Ihre Bestellung aufnehmen?

May I take your order? 
At least that is what google translate says, for all I know it might actually say, I have green toes (lets hope not).

Thursday night I met some girlfriends for supper at the German restaurant.  Can you believe it?  You can't?  Well, believe it!  Our little town of Hinesville, that doesn't have much going on, has a German restaurant. 

Zum Rosen Hoff

It was really good, but you get way too much food.  I like the Rahm Schnitzel with brown sauce and side of spatzle!  The schnitzel is huge and takes up the entire plate...and even more of your stomach.  
It was a good supper with some fun girls.
Danke Zum Rosen Hoff, Danke!

No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...