Thursday, February 10

Smoothie Operator

I had several things in the fruit bowl that just weren't going to make it over the weekend.  We all know how that goes...you buy a bunch of fresh fruit and then the next thing you know, you reach into the bowl to grab a kiwi and you grab mush instead.  Ew!  

Kiwi, Banana, and Strawberries were all on the chopping block.  You may not believe this, but it physically hurts me to throw away food, so I decided to whip out one of my new favorite kitchen gadgets, the Ninja, and made a smoothie.  I also had an avocado but I didn't think a guacamole smoothie sounded too good.    I figured, I would mix it up, put it in the fridge and Matt could have it in the morning.  

Chelle's Smoothie Recipe
2 Banana, cut up
1 cup strawberries, quartered
2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup blueberries
1 Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla yogurt
2 tbsp Milk

Put it in the Ninja, press the button and watch smoothie magic happen!

Someone ended up getting some tonight.
Turns out Duece LOVES smoothies.  I might have to make this a regular treat for him.

Also, today is Matt's 27th Birthday!
Happy Birthday from Me and Duece, we love you!

2 comments:

Maloree said...

I have awarded with you with a "versatile Blogger" award, see details on my blog!

Chelle said...

Aw, thanks Mal!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...