Monday, June 13

How is this for weird

One of the things I look forward to every week is seeing what fruit/vegetable baby Neil is compared too!
So many websites have cool apps that week by week give you a relatable comparison to understanding how big your baby is.   
Hearing the Dr. say, "your baby weighs about 7 ounces", just doesn't mean much to me, I am not a weights and measurements type of person.  I can not relate to those kinds of numbers.  So every appointment I just stare into the eyes of my Dr. with a blank smile and pretend I know exactly what 5. 46575 ounces looks like.  
If he would say, "your baby looks like a sweet potato", I would be much more inclined to share a knowing smile with him, because food...well...THAT I can relate to!




No comments:

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...