Sunday, April 17

Meet Betty

It has been a long 5 years in the making but I finally got me a new ride.  Okay technically, Matt got me a new ride, but I was there to nag him hold his hand through the entire process.  We have affectionately named her Betty, yes we named her.  While I may now be driving round a deliciously stylish vehicle, I am still a dork on the inside that names her vehicle.  


 She really has a nice as...behind.   
 Not to shabby from the front either
One of our major concerns with getting a new vehicle was how much room we were going to have for babies, dog, travel, etc...  I hate to admit it, but I was leaning towards the practicality of a *gasp* minivan.  Don't judge okay?  But when we saw how much room this had we knew it would work for us. 
 Basic storage in the back with the the back, with the third row seating up.
More storage in the back with the third row seating down.

And even more with all of the seats down.  This will come in handy particularly in about 10 months when I escape to the grocery store and fold everything down only to stretch out and nap in the back.  
I loved that the second row was captain's seating instead of the traditional bench seat.  Seems like it will make it easier to get in the back when the need arises. 
Third Row...looks comfortable enough, not that I plan on riding back there if I don't have to.

A view from the driver's seat. 
And the front and back have sunroofs.  Woot Woot! 

I am very thankful that my husband loves me enough to buy me a new vehicle!  Love him and love it!



10 comments:

Maloree said...

I love these! Congrats on the new addition, don't you just love the smell!

Chelle said...

Thanks Maloree! I do love the new car smell, unfortunately it isn't new. But it does still smell better than my old car, lol!

Val @ It's Always Sunny in Somerville said...

Very nice!

PS - I name my cars too. Roxy the Rogue is currently serving me well ;)

PPS - I remember that the first (and only) time we met, you had just gotten your new car. Wow, time flies.

Chelle said...

I know, crazy! One day there will be a second time, and you can meet Betty.

Courtney said...

LOVE the enclaves. We ALMOST got one a few years ago when we were shopping. The third row really is roomy. Yay for you!!

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

Very snazzy! MUCH better than a minivan!!

Anonymous said...

I love Betty! My Tahoe is named Randolph. Naming vehicles is very important in my mind...lol

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

Did you see my comment back to you on my blog? Ha!

Michelle said...

Love your new car! I too name my cars. :)

Chelle said...

Shannon, yes I did. I didn't realize that Matt was logged into his gmail. Oops. I hoped you would figure it out! LOL.

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...