Tuesday, January 24

Pretty Little Toes

I have a great husband.   Of course sometimes he is guilty of the normal mistakes that husbands make, but I too admit I make plenty of mistakes myself.  But I would say that 99% of the time he earns top marks is husband hood.

A few nights ago I challenged him to surprise me with something...anything.  I just wanted to be surprised.  Sometimes life can become really predictable and we could all use a little surprise from time to time.  Like I said surprises can be anything, and honestly I expected him to show up one day when he got home from work with my favorite candy bar or say he was taking me to dinner.  He did neither of those things.  This is what he did:


That's right folks, a Matt Langford pedicure special.
Really blew me away here.  Like I said, a far cry from the dinner I was expecting.    So this afternoon, I got to enjoy a relaxing foot bath, a scrub, buffing, a nice rub, all capped of with blue nails!  This especially felt good considering the 4 miles that I logged today at the greenway.

Sorry ladies, he's taken!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Incredible!! And I am super jealous :) You did GREAT Chelle.

Shannon @ Why Not On A Tuesday said...

Jealous!

See what else Monkey Loo has to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...